Classic Car Database, Specifications, Dealers, Parts and Services for Antique Cars, Classic Cars, Vintage Cars and Muscle Cars, car dealers.#Car #dealers
The Classic Car Database
Specifications Find automobile specifications
of Services Listing of dealers, companies and individuals offering cars, parts and services for antique, classic, vintage and muscle cars.
VIN Codes Decodes engine codes used in Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN’s) for cars starting around 1953.
Listing of automobile museums, as well as museums with some automotive related items.
Listing of Clubs and Organizations.
Take a Virtual Tour of our Featured Classic Car.
Vehicle History Reports for Classic Cars
Looking for information on a car? We’ve got it!
Over 33,000 Models
Enter the year and make here
Want to use our data for your website or application?
Welcome to the Classic Car Database. You have found the PREMIER WEBSITE FOR AUTOMOBILE SPECIFICATIONS . This is the most extensive database of specifications for American automobiles (antique, classic, vintage and muscle cars) manufactured between 1910 and 1975.
Information and Resources at your Fingertips.
When you enter the year and make of your car, you will find specifications that include:
We have specs for all the postwar makes and models:
- Buick Roadmaster, Riviera, LeSabre
- Cadillac DeVille, Eldorado
- Chevrolet BelAir, Impala, Corvette, Nova, Camaro, Chevelle
- Olds Eighty-Eight 88, Jetfire, Starfire, Ninety-Eight 98, F85, Cutlass, 442
- Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am, Bonneville, Grand Prix, GTO, Tempest, LeMans
- Ford Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, Tbird, Torino, Galaxie, Model T, Model A
- Edsel Ranger, Pacer, Corsair, Citation
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercury Comet, Monterey, Montclair, Cougar, Meteor
- Chrysler 300, New Yorker, Imperial, LeBaron,
- Dodge 440, Dart, Charger, Coronet, Challenger, Super Bee, Polara
- Desoto Firedome, Fireflite, Adventurer
- Plymouth Fury, Belvedere, Valiant, Barracuda, Road Runner, Cuda,
- Studebaker Avanti, Lark, Hawk, Commander, Champion, President
- Packard Clipper, Patrician, Pacific, Caribbean, Hawk
- Hudson Commodore, Pacemaker, Hornet, Wasp, Rambler,
- Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J
- Nash Ambassador, Statesman, Rambler, Metropolitan
- Willys Jeepster, Aero Lark
- AMC Rambler, Ambassador, Javelin, Gremlin, Hornet, Rebel, AMX
- Rambler American, Rebel, Ambassador, Javelin
- And, this is just a few, we have thousands more!
Plus we have the pre-war models from the brass and antique era cars to the classic cars:
- Ford Model T, Model A
- Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg
- Apperson, Chalmers, Cunningham, Durant, Franklin, Graham
- Hupmobile, Kissel, Locomobile, Marmon, Overland, Pierce Arrow
- Peerless, Reo, Stearns, Stutz, Terraplane, and still thousands more – literally!
Check out our website. We think you’ll like what you see!